The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Funny, but wrong credits

Firstly, a note to everyone reading the reviews. I haven't actually read the reviews so don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but:

THIS SONG IS NOT BY THE ARROGANT WORMS
NOR IS IT BY THE ANIMATOR OF THIS FLASH.

This is stated on their website as "Other songs we never wrote" which includes The Assumption Song, also known as The Farmer's Daughter, by Vito Petroccitto Jr. (see The Arrogant Worm's site under Discography, as well as Vito's site under Store)

Now that I have that out of the way, to my review:
As for the animation, it was good but we've all seen better, but it worked great with the song (especially the suggestive parts) so I give you a 3 / 5. To be quite honest, this is very overrated mostly due to the song and people thinking it was the animator who wrote and/or performed it (at least, that's my guess as to what people are thinking).

I think this would have been better if it had a more solid animated feel to it. i.e., lots of colours. There are movies that work well as simple line FBF drawings, but this is not one of them (though it does work to an extent, just not well enough). Don't get me wrong, it's good and I can see you're a good animator, but it's way overrated.

Enjoy the awards, though. Really :) Worth it for the laughs this gives.

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

Did not expect that xD

I actually thought it'd be a real aristocrats joke, but it was better. Well done! :D

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT GET IT:
Google "the aristocrats joke" and you'll see why the ending to this was even more unexpected than you probably thought.

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

Rofl

Haha, priceless ending xD And well animated! Good job :D

Also, @acerose: Read the damn title of the movie.

Love Your Car Love Your Car

Good try!

First the good things: Funny, fairly well animated (for a stick figure), very well synchronised.

Bad things: Too short, stick figures (though this isn't necessarily a bad thing, though coupled with the shortness it was...).

Overall: Not bad, you definitely have at least some talent. Keep working on it and you will be great :)

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Wow.

Just, wow.

2012 2012

As the previous guy said, Masterpiece

Absolute great piece of animation, I loved most of the graphics and the great "camera" work.
One thing I didn't like though is the first half, didn't seem to me that the music fit the television, and the graphics were a bit plain, but it got great after that.

A must-watch.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

yeah... but #2??

firstly, I've known about ebaumsworld just as a site that has flash on it (I used to go to it at school to play some games while the teachers weren't watching). I always thought that people actually submitted their flash to it though. So, yeah, this animation opened my eyes to ebaum's theft.

But still, how does this deserve 2nd place, rivaled only by Adam Phillips, on Newgrounds?

overall it's okay, but not a top 100 animation.
well, in my opinion anyway (no flaming me!)

altffour responds:

FUCK YOU GRAHSHGHASJFVAbskbgsbvbn

I agree it isn't as good as Adam's work, animation wise, but at least my flash has some sort of purpose.

EMOTiONS EMOTiONS

well...

it's okay, I voted 3 for it, but it could have been longer, could have been better drawn (and with colours) and could have a working replay button (yes I wanted to see it again).

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

LMFAO

HOLY CRAP! FUNNIEST FLASH MOVIE EVER!!!!

Please excuse the caps...

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

ROFLAMO!!!

Excellent job, great sense of humor, best metal Gear Solid parody EVER!